Wednesday, April 21, 2010

16

Today i turn 16,
i must say this thou, I am defiantly the luckiest 16 year old.
I'm blessed to have you, and even more so my family.

We have BIG plans for today and even bigger for tomorrow, can't wait:0)


Sixteen flipin' awesome things I'm smiling for:

My Family
My really good friends that would be here right now if i asked them too:0)
sushi.....tonight
hot Buffalo chicken
frapps at Starbucks
facebook
music
hot hair tools
rain
mudddddddd
co2
my pistil
trucks covered in mud
the ability to laughs things off and make people smile.
car rides w/ friends. "a road that we run over" private joke:0) laura
popcorn:0) can't leave that one out.


i love you guys and thank you for making my sixteen years memorable and fun. Good times.good times.
!!!!!!!!@@#$#@QEmma

2 comments:

Joy said...

Happy Happy Birthday, dear!! X0X0

Family Stone said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I didn't forget, just haven't had internet access for a while! We think about you a lot...especially when we're all bouncin' around on the trampoline and crankin' out some crunches! ha ha ha. We miss you and hope you had a wonderful day!