Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I was gonna come as Whoopi Goldberg for the ball, until i got this crazy spray tan so now I will be a Nun. yes a nun. Do nuns break dance you say????? this one is.


Sisters.ladies. school of Guadalupe. welcome sister incarnasio(sp).

:D


THis below is dance practice vvvvvvvv

























































happy party sweet 16 baby...
































my little atitude kitty, her and i have a lot in common.



















































the luscious Levi




















#2








I opened my salon
and died my hair back to brown(not pictured) lucky you:0)
no I actually like it...

<<<<>

Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I Love You

Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common since

Never let your prayin' knees get lazy

And love like crazy.

No comments: